Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
• Completed applications must be submitted to the Sarpy County Sheriff’s Office ten business days in advance of the requested date.
• Event hours are restricted between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight.
• The applicant is responsible for the event and will be the contact in case of emergency or other problems.
• The applicant must notify every resident affected by the closed area.
• You are responsible for clearing the street of all debris resulting from the party.
• The applicant and participants MUST comply with Ordinances and State Statutes governing noise, liquor, and fireworks.
• Access must be granted to emergency vehicles and residents within the blocked-off area.
• Final authorization rests with the Sheriff or his designee. If at any time the party becomes disruptive, this permit will be revoked and future requests will be denied.
• Barricades must be picked up at Sarpy County Public Works Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm up to 48 hours in advance.
• Vehicles, sawhorses, barrels, and items other than approved traffic barricades shall not be utilized to block off the affected streets.
• $50 security deposit, payable by check only, is required when picking up barricades. Deposit is refundable upon return to Public Works, undamaged.
Sarpy County Public Works15100 S. 84th StreetPapillion, NE 48046402-537-6900
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field