How do I submit my completed application?

You can submit the completed application via the mail, email, fax, drop box located outside on the east side of the 1102 Building, or in person.  You will receive a copy of the application as a receipt of confirmation from our office with a date stamp in the lower left hand corner and "COPY" stamped in the upper right hand corner. Please keep the copy for your records.


Sarpy County Assessor’s Office
1102 E 1st St, Suite 2
Papillion, NE 68046

Email Homestead Exemption

Fax: 402-593-5911

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to apply every year?
2. When did I have to turn 65 to qualify for category 1?
3. Do I need to own and occupy the property I am applying for?
4. I just bought a new home. How can I transfer my current homestead exemption to my new house?
5. What do I need to determine income requirements?
6. What is the household income table?
7. How do I get help filling out the Form 458 Schedule 1 income statement?
8. Do I need to make an appointment for Homestead Exemption assistance?
9. When is the deadline to file my Homestead Exemption application?
10. How do I obtain a Form 458B Doctor's Certification of Disability?
11. How often do I need to recertify my disability?
12. I just received my 100% service-connected disability rating from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Do I qualify this year?
13. I am a 100% service-connected disabled veteran. What kind of VA certification letter do I need?
14. How do I submit my completed application?
15. When will I find out if I am approved?