How do I submit my protest?

Protest Form 422 is accepted in the Office of the County Clerk (located at 1210 Golden Gate Drive Suite #1250), online or postmarked on or before June 30th no later than 4:45 pm. If the 30th falls on a weekend, the form will be due the next business day.

Protests sent via mail will be sent to:
Sarpy County Clerk
1210 Golden Gate Drive
Suite 1250
Papillion, NE 68046

Submission Date Note

Protest forms postmarked or received before June 1 will be returned to sender.

Show All Answers

1. How does my valuation change?
2. What should I do if I do not agree with the valuation of my property?
3. How do I submit my protest?
4. What is a Referee Hearing?
5. When is my Referee Hearing?
6. Do I have a choice of hearing date or time?
7. Am I required to attend my hearing?
8. What do I need to take to my hearing?
9. What happens after my hearing?
10. When will I receive a decision?
11. What if I disagree with the Board of Equalization's final decision?