How does my valuation change?

On or before June 1st, the Assessor certifies new property values. Notices are only mailed to property owners with a valuation change. The Property Search Tool will enable you to review your valuation online as well as look at other comparable properties within Sarpy County. For information regarding your property value, please contact the Assessor’s Office at 402-593-2122.

Show All Answers

1. How does my valuation change?
2. What should I do if I do not agree with the valuation of my property?
3. How do I submit my protest?
4. What is a Referee Hearing?
5. When is my Referee Hearing?
6. Do I have a choice of hearing date or time?
7. Am I required to attend my hearing?
8. What do I need to take to my hearing?
9. What happens after my hearing?
10. When will I receive a decision?
11. What if I disagree with the Board of Equalization's final decision?