Do I have to live in Sarpy County to use your services?

If you live in Sarpy County and are applying to establish a paternity and support order, then you are eligible for our services. If you live in a different Nebraska county and want an order established, then you should contact the child support office in that county. If you have a Nebraska order already in place and are applying for help in enforcing that order, then you should reach out to the county where that order was originally entered for services. (If you are unsure of how to reach that county, please call 877-631-9973 and they can assist you.) If your support order comes from another state, then you can either contact your local office or reach out to that state directly for assistance.

Show All Answers

1. What services do you offer?
2. Do I have to live in Sarpy County to use your services?
3. There’s been a change in who is providing health insurance for my child. Does my order need to be changed?
4. I’m concerned that moving forward with child support may put me or my child in danger. What should I do?
5. What’s the age of emancipation in Nebraska?