What services do you offer?

Our office can help establish paternity and support orders. We can also help enforce an existing order for child support, medical support, and spousal support. Our office is not able to help with matter of parenting time or custody. We’re also not able to help enforce any order for unreimbursed medical expenses, child care expenses, or extra-curricular activities.

Show All Answers

1. What services do you offer?
2. Do I have to live in Sarpy County to use your services?
3. There’s been a change in who is providing health insurance for my child. Does my order need to be changed?
4. I’m concerned that moving forward with child support may put me or my child in danger. What should I do?
5. What’s the age of emancipation in Nebraska?