What are the different zoning districts?

The zoning districts used in Sarpy County are:

  • AA: Airport Approach Zone District
  • AG: Agricultural Farming District (20 or more acres)
  • AGD: Agricultural Development District (10 or more acres)
  • AGR: Agricultural Residential District (5 or more acres)
  • AP: Airport District
  • BG: General Business District
  • BGH: Heavy General Business District
  • CD: Conservation Overlay District
  • FP: Floodplain District
  • IGM: General Manufacturing District
  • IL: Light Industrial District
  • MU: Mixed Use District
  • PD: Planned Development District
  • PTD: Planned Townhouse Development
  • RD-50: Two Family Residential District
  • RE1: Residential Estates (1 or more acres)
  • RE2: Residential Estates (2 or more acres)
  • RG-15: General Residential District
  • RG-35: General Residential District
  • RMH: Manufactured Home Residential District
  • RS-72: Single Family Residential District
  • RS-100: Single Family Residential District

Show All Answers

1. When are permits needed?
2. Where do I go to get a permit?
3. How long is a permit good for?
4. What building codes are enforced in Sarpy County's jurisdictions?
5. How are permit fees calculated?
6. What are the different zoning districts?
7. What zoning type am I located in?