How do I get a copy of the property record file?

New! You now have the ability to print a property record file from your computer! On the Sarpy County Property Search website find the parcel needed.

Once you have selected the parcel you need, select the link to Property Record File. It’s that simple. You can select any historical year.

We can still email or mail you a copy of the property record file. Please call 402-593-2122 or Ask the Assessor. There is no cost to the property owner of the parcel requested, however, there is a fee for copies that are not owned by the taxpayer and they must be picked up from the office.

Show All Answers

1. Who is the assessor?
2. What are property taxes?
3. Who pays them?
4. Who collects them?
5. What are property taxes used for?
6. How are tax rates determined?
7. Why do taxes increase every year?
8. How do property value increases affect my taxes?
9. What is the NBHD Code?
10. What does my valuation represent?
11. What is a Partial Value?
12. How does the assessor arrive at this valuation?
13. How do I know when my valuation has changed?
14. What causes my valuation to change?
15. How do I contest my valuation?
16. How do I convince the county board of equalization that my valuation should be lowered?
17. What if I disagree with the county board’s determination?
18. What is the property record file?
19. How do I get a copy of the property record file?
20. What is the Nebraska Department of Revenue Property Assessment Division website?
21. How do I interpret the Valuation Reports shown on the Property Details webpage?