News Flash

Press Releases

Posted on: June 2, 2021

Sarpy County property valuation protests due by June 30

Entrance to Sarpy County Courthouse's Administration Wing

If you are not satisfied with your property's assessed valuation and choose to file a protest, you must complete Protest Form 422 and file it with the Sarpy County Clerk’s Office. The forms are due by 4:45 p.m. on June 30.

You can submit the forms online, in person or via mail.

For a list of frequently asked questions about the protest process, including submission requirements, deadlines and the referee hearing phase of the protests, visit the Board of Equalization's Valuation Protest webpage or call 402-593-4433.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Press Releases

2021 Homestead Exemption forms available

Posted on: February 2, 2021