Report a Crime

Call 911 for these emergencies:

  • Carbon monoxide detector activation
  • Crimes in progress or recent occurrences
  • Fights, disturbances, riots
  • Fires in structures, vehicles, trash, grass and brush
  • Medical emergencies
  • Suspicious persons, vehicles, or activities
  • Traffic accidents


To report a non-emergency crime in Sarpy County, call our 24-hour number at 402-593-4111.

Administrative Office

If you would like further information, you may call our administrative office between 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, at 402-593-2288.