Wellness Incentive Program
The Sarpy County Wellness Incentive Program is open to all benefits-eligible employees and spouses of County employees enrolled in the County's health insurance.
The Program has three components:
- Complete the online Health Assessment by February 26, 2022: Wellness Portal
- Complete a Bio-Metric Fasting Health Screen with your health care provider and upload your completed form to the Wellness Portal. There will be no on-site health screenings this year. Schedule the appointment with your health care provider now!
- 2022 Primary Care Provider form (PDF)
- Health screenings completed by a medical provider between May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022 will be accepted
- Complete two Wellness Activities
Approved Wellness Activities
- Track 1 "Healthy Habits" activity in Beata, the new online wellness platform
- Earn 20 wellness activity points in Beata, the new online wellness platform
- Gym/home workouts. Must total a minimum of two workouts per week over an eight-week period for a minimum of 16 workouts in eight weeks. Must provide a log of these activities.
- Participation in a weight loss program
- Get a flu shot or COVID vaccination/booster after September 1, 2021. Must present proof you received the shot.
- Attend a Sarpy County lunch-and-learn event
- Attend a tobacco cessation program
- Volunteer 20 hours - Provide documentation from the Agency
Should all of the requirements be met, the employee gets to choose one of two incentives:
- Gift card: $100 gift card for the employee; $50 gift card if the spouse is on the County's health insurance and completes the Health Risk Assessment and Biometric Screening. Note: employee gift cards are taxable income.
- Vacation leave: 12 hours of vacation leave will be credited to the employee's vacation leave balance. In addition, if the employee's spouse is eligible to participate and completes the HRA and biometric screening, the employee will receive an additional 8 hours of vacation leave credited to his or her vacation leave balance. Sarpy County employees who are married to other Sarpy County employees may only receive 12 hours of vacation leave each.
Completed Incentive Form (PDF) with supporting documentation are to be submitted as one packet. Packets will be accepted by Human Resources between April 1 to April 30, 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kristine Vickery with Human Resources at 402-593-4486.