Federal Benefits

The Veterans Services Office will provide assistance with documentation, completion, and submission of applications and claims to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

If you've recently moved, complete the VA Change of Address Form (PDF) and bring it to our office for submission to the VA.

  1. Service-Connected Disability
  2. Pre-Need Burial
  3. VA Home Loan
  4. Combat-Related Special Compensation
  5. Additional Resources

Service-Connected Disability

Veterans, it's never too late file a VA service-connected disability claim no matter how many years have passed since your military service. To file your initial VA disability claim, complete the Initial Claims Worksheet (PDF).

After you have completed the worksheet and gathered required documents and medical evidence that is not in your active duty medical record, call us to schedule an appointment to submit your claim.


If you experience ringing, buzzing, hissing, chirping, or other noises in your ears and believe this to be caused by your military service, complete and submit a Tinnitus Questionnaire (PDF). This will be submitted with your VA disability claim.