Application Forms & Fees
Is your project in Sarpy County's jurisdiction?
- Commercial and Residential Permits: available on the Smartgov Portal include: Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Demolition, Signs, Solar
- For Flood Plain Development Permits: Fill out the Flood Plain Development Permit Application- fillable and if applicable the FEMA NFIP Elevation Certificate Form 2020-02 then submit PDF's using the Smartgov Portal
- Grading Permits: Submit all technical grading exhibits at https://www.omahapermix.com/. Once full approval of documents is given on Permix, use the SmartGov Portal to apply and pay for the Grading Permit. Use the Permix number (SAR-2023xxxx-xxx) to reference when filling out the grading permit application.
Miscellaneous Applications and Forms
- FEMA NFIP Elevation Certificate Form 2020-02
- Flood Plain Development Permit Application- fillable
- Special Event Road Use Application 3-16-20
- Nuisance Complaint - Zoning or Building Violation Form (Fillable) (PDF)
- Special Use Trailer Permit Application (Fillable) (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Permit Application - Revised 07-2023
Is this a New Wireless Communication Tower or a Modification/Co-location of an existing Wireless Communication Tower?
- Submission For a New Tower, fill out the form linked below and follow the instructions there-in: Special Use Permit Application for Wireless Towers (Fillable) (PDF) Contact the Planning Helpdesk for further assistance and questions.
- Submission for a Modification/Co-location Please provide the following applications and fees:
- APPLICATIONS: 1. Administrative Special Use Permit Application 2. CMS Project Information Form . Send digital forms and supporting exhibits to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Naumann, (consultant to Sarpy County)
- FEES: 1. Non-Refundable Fee of $1,000.00. 2. Escrow Fee of $8,500.00 made payable to Sarpy County Treasurer (the balance of escrow fee will be remitted at project conclusion with a valid mailing address) mail to: 1210 Golden Gate Drive Papillion, NE 68046. Contact the Planning Helpdesk before printing or sending physical copies.
REGULATIONS: Please review Section 35: Wireless Tower Regulations (PDF) from the Sarpy County Zoning Regulations.